Active ingredients: anabolic hormone and vitamin complex tablets.
- Norethandrolone 5.0 mg/tablet
- Retinyl acetate (Vit A) 4500 IU/tablet
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vit B1) 1.5 mg/tablet
- Riboflavine (Vit B2) 0.67 mg/tablet
- Nicotinamide (Vit B3) 5.0 mg/tablet
- Calcium pantothenate (Vit B5) 1.5 mg/tablet
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit B6) 0.2 mg/tablet
- Diisopropylamine dichloroacetate (DADA - Vit B15) 5.0 mg/tablet
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) 20.0 mg/tablet
- Cholecalciferol (Vit D) 450 IU/tablet
- dl-Alpha tocopheryl acetate (Vit E) 1.0 mg/tablet
- Methionine 5.0 mg/tablet
- Thioctic acid 1.0 mg/tablet
- Calcium 45.9 mg/tablet
- Magnesium 10.26 mg/tablet
- Phosphorus 44.1mg/tablet
Prescription medicine: This is a prescription medicine, we require that you email a copy of the veterinary prescription to us and post us the original copy. Please ensure you have read the how to order prescription medicine page.
Product images: Australian legislation prohibits the advertisement of prescription drugs to consumers, therefore we are unable to display any images of the packaging or provide you with more information regarding this prescription medicine.
Our prescription medicines: All prescription medicines on the Pet Chemist website are purchased through veterinary wholesalers, the same wholesalers that supply your local vet. All of our products are APVMA or TGA approved and identical to those used by your veterinarian. Please email us if you have any queries about any of the products on our website.