Aristopet Wormer for Poultry (125ml) is for the treatment of Large roundworm (Ascaridia galli), Caecal Worm (Heterakis gallinae), and Hairworm (Capillaria spp.) in fowls, turkeys and other food producing birds.
- Controls levimasole-sensitive worms
- Safe for use in food producing birds
- Water soluble for easy application
- There are no egg withholding periods
- Seven day withholding period for meat consumption.
Active ingredients: 8.48g/L Levamisole (present as Levamisole Hydrochloride).
Dosage and Administration
Aristopet Wormer for Poultry should be administered at a dose rate of 8ml of poultry wormer in 100ml of water for every 3kg of weight. The bottle dispenses 16 drops per ml of wormer.
There are no egg withholding periods and only 7 days for meat consumption. For best results withhold water 2 hours before dusk and provide medicated water the following morning. To prevent worm reinfestation repeat treatment 3-4 times yearly.
- Do not use this product during extremely hot weather
- Do not give to birds under stress or birds actively feeding young
For more information, please see the product label: Aristopet Wormer for Poultry