Dermoscent Essential 6 spot-on for dogs is a unique blend of essential fatty acids and essential oils that reduces odour, moisturises dry skin and maintains coat and skin health. Available in a convenient spot-on pipette that is applied directly to skin it’s easy for pet owners to use without bathing.
- Reduces odour: The essential oils and essential fatty acids help to regulate skin moisture levels in the skin as well as providing a natural botanical scent provided by the essential oils. In international trials over 70% of dog owners said their smelly dog’s scent improved after using Dermonscent Essential 6 spot-on.
- Improves dry, scaly skin: Dermonscent Essential 6 spot-on moisturises the coat and skin, particularly hydrating dry skin. In international trials over 80% of dog owners saw an improvement in dry, scaly skin.
- Reduces amount of washing required during the winter months: A great way to keep a dogs coat and skin healthy and smelling great between washes.
10 essential oils (clove, camphor, gaultheria, rosemary, curcuma, oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree and cedar), hemp and neem oil. Dermoscent is rich is essential fatty acids (Omega 6 and Omega 3) and Vitamin E.
Dosage & Administration
- 4 pipettes per box.
- Initial dose is one pipette applied weekly for the first 8 weeks.
- Maintenance dose is one pipette every 2 weeks (after the initial 8 week treatment).
Essential 6 spot-on should not be used 2 days before or after bathing. Dermoscent Essential 6 spot-on has not been tested in puppies under 3 months old.
When to Use
- For smelly dogs who have a constant bad odour.
- For dogs with dry scaly skin.
- For dogs with a dull, dry coat.