The following simple process can help you save up to 50% on your pet's medication, compared to the price you might have paid at the vet. To order a prescription medication.
1. Obtain a prescription: Ask your vet to write a prescription for medication the next time you visit. Your vet will normally write this prescription on their letterhead, but you can download our prescription template for your vet to fill out here.
2. Order the medication and upload the prescription: Search for the medication on our website, upload a scan or photo of the prescription and follow the checkout process. If you're not sure what to order, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 1300 000 738.
If you are unable to upload the prescription, then please email (email@example.com), fax (02 8079 5979) or text message (0472 760 476) us a scanned copy or picture of the prescription.
3. Post the original prescription: Please then post the original pen signed prescription to the PO Box below, noting your order number.
Pet Chemist Pharmacy
PO Box 999
When the original prescription is received, and your order has been accepted and the medication dispensed by the pharmacist, we will ship the medication straight to your door.
For Pet Chemist Online to organise and facilitate the dispensing of prescription medication, we require that you post the original signed prescription to our PO Box. The dispensing pharmacist must be provided with the original pen signed prescription.
Our Pet Medication
Pet Chemist Online facilitates the supply of prescription medications by an Australian registered pharmacist through our website. When purchasing prescription medication through Pet Chemist Online you know that:
- All prescription medication supplied is sourced from Australian veterinary wholesalers and Australian registered pharmacists,
- All medication available is registered with the Australian Government (TGA or APVMA) or prepared by an Australian registered compounding pharmacist,
- All medication supplied is processed and dispensed by Australian-registered pharmacists.
Cannot find a product? Call us on 1300 000 738 or email us.
For more information please see our frequently asked questions page: