Paragard Allwormer for dogs and puppies (5kg tablet) protects your dog from common gastrointestinal worms in dogs, including:
- Roundworm (Toxocara spp, Toxascaris leonina)
- Hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Unicinaria stenocephala)
- Whipworm (Trichuris vulpis)
- Tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia ovis, Taenia hydatigena, Taenia pisiformis) including the hydatid tapeworm, (Echinococcus granulosus).
Give one (1) tablet per 5kg of body weight.
- Palatable liver flavour
- Can be given directly as a treat or crushed and put in food
- Tablets scored for halving doses
- Do not give to puppies under 2 weeks of age.
- Does not control heartworm
- This medication should not be given to animals allergic to the ingredients
- Paragard may be combined with other treatments for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatments, vaccination.