PAW Dermega Omega 3 & 6 Oral Supplement is specifically designed for skin health. Containing omega fatty acids, PAW Dermega aids in the treatment of allergic and inflammatory dermatological conditions responsive to polyunsaturated fatty acids in dogs.
PAW Dermega contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids including linolenic acid and linoleic acid, EPA and DHA that may aid in treatment of skin conditions responsive to polyunsaturated fatty acids including:
- Treatment of allergic skin conditions: with omega 3 fatty acids (especially EPA) and omega 6 fatty acids (linoleic acid). EPA has anti-inflammatory properties that may be used in the management of allergies.
- Treatment of inflamed skin conditions.
- Treatment of flea allergy dermatitis (when used in conjunction with flea control measures).
Includes an innovative non drip, measured dose pump so PAW Dermega can be added to food easily with no mess.
When to Use PAW Dermega
Intended for dogs that may have beneficial effects from omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for skin conditions including:
- Allergic skin conditions
- Inflammatory skin conditions
- Flea allergy related skin conditions (when used in conjunction with flea control measures)
- Also suitable for dogs that scratch
For more information, please see the PAW website.