4CYTE Equine is a revolutionary joint support advancement for horses suffering from osteoarthritis. 4CYTE Equine stimulates the natural mechanism to maintain healthy cartilage and joints through the inclusion of Epiitalis - a patented plant extract that contains a range of essential fatty acids which stimulate chondrocyte (cell) proliferation.
When to use 4CYTE Equine
- Supplement to address symptoms such as stiffness or a lack of willingness to perform, e.g. jump, gallop or canter.
- Support for moderate to severe arthritis in conjunction with other pain treatments.
- Support for healing after a joint injury or operation.
How does 4CYTE Equine work?
4CYTE Equine is proven to assist with recovery from vigorous activity and resulting aches and pains 4CYTE Equine reduces the production of chemicals PGE2 and Nitric oxide which may on turn assist with the recovery of still uncomfortable joints.
Proven protection and promotion of healthy cartilage 4CYTE Equine provides a full range of naturally occurring GAGs and Omega-3 fatty acids essential for the production of cartilage. 4CYTE provides a proven increase in chondrocyte viability.
Proven anti-inflammatory action and potential analgesia 4CYTE Equine reduces the production of the central mediators of inflammation and pain – PGE2 and NO. 4CYTE use reduces inflammation in affected joints.
Lameness due to joint injury and progressive disease is the most prevalent cause of deteriorating athletic function in performance horses and constitutes a large percentage of the equine practitioner's caseload.
Dosage and Administration
- Administer 4CYTE Equine orally by mixing with your horses feed
- If mixing with feed is not possible, crush the granules and blend with a palatable binder such as molasses and administer orally
- 1 level scoop = 21g
- Loading dose: For a 500kg adult horse give 1 scoop per day for the first 4 weeks
- Maintenance dose: For a 500kg adult horse give 1/2 a scoop per day ongoing
- For fussy horses, start on 1/4 scoop and slowly increase to the recommended dose over time
- This product is not an alternative treatment for acute joint inflammation
- Not to be given during pregnancy and lactation
- Not to be given to animals with an allergy to seafood
- Safe use in has not been established on breeding animals
- The impact of 4CYTE on renal and hepatic function has not been studied
- Please consult your vet before using this product