The AeroKat Feline Aerosol Chamber is designed to be used with a metered dose inhaler (puffer) as recommended by a veterinarian to deliver aerosol medication to cats with respiratory diseases.
Approximately 1 in 100 cats has asthma, which may be underestimated. Additionally, symptoms may often be confused with hairballs. Asthma usually affects cats between 2 and 8 years of age with Siamese and Himalayan breeds having a higher prevalence.
AeroKat Feline Features
- Target specific lung delivery of medication.
- Controls and alleviates airway inflammation and airway obstruction.
- Patented ‘Flow-Vu’ indicator enables accurate counting of inhalations.
- Exhalation valve directs the flow of air away from your cat to prevent irritation.
- Two mask sizes to accommodate all breeds and sizes of cats.
AeroKat Feline Benefits
- Accurate directing of aerosolized pharmaceuticals to the lungs and small airways.
- Improved drug safety and efficacy by reducing total therapeutic dose required.
- Convenient, portable chamber.
- Simple to use and easy to clean.
- Reduces the risk of side effects and stresses associated with pills, syrups or injections.