Antinol Rapid for Cats is a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support for your cat’s joint health and general wellbeing. Antinol Rapid for Cats contains EAB-227, a patented blend of two proprietary marine lipid concentrates chosen for their unique nutrient synergy. EAB-227 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3 fatty acids in highly bioavailable form, as well as other vital and rare free fatty acids, nutrients and antioxidants.
- Designed to support joint health and mobility
- Natural anti inflammatory that supports healthy cartilage
- Contains full spectrum of Omega 3’s in highly bioavailable form
- Antinol Rapid can be used in conjunction with pain medication
- For oral administration to cats once daily
- Made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources
Antinol Rapid for Cats is recommended as a daily nutritional supplement for:
- Enhanced joint health and comfort – support for healthy cartilage
- When there is an inability to use traditional non steroidal anti inflammatory medications (NSAIDs)
- Safe for long-term daily use and no known contraindications*
- Beneficial skin and coat support
*The safety of this product has not been established in pregnant or lactating animals. May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein.
EAB-227 Patented Formulation
Antinol Rapid For Cats contains 50mg patented marine lipid extract EAB-227 (30mg Perna canaliculus lipid fractions, 20mg Euphausia superba). EAB-227 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3’s in highly bioavailable form as well as other vital and rare polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and antioxidants.
Natural Product – Made in NZ
Antinol Rapid is a 100% natural product that is made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources. Antinol Rapid contains no synthetic preservatives or fillers and are not bleached. Due to natural variations in the product fatty acid crystals may appear in the capsules that look like cloudy sediment; this is normal and does not affect the integrity or performance of the product.
Directions For Use
Loading Dose: A loading dose of 2 capsules per day (one at breakfast and one at dinner) is recommended for the first 2 weeks of giving Antinol Rapid for Cats.
Maintenance Dose: After the first 2 weeks of giving Antinol Rapid for Cats, it is recommended to reduce the dose to 1 capsule per day, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.
Give the soft gel capsules to your cat orally:
- Place whole capsule with your cat’s food, or
- Hide the capsule inside your cat’s favourite food or pill pocket, or
- Soften the capsule in warm water and pierce it to carefully let out the liquid inside – then mix with your cat’s food, or
- Manually place at the rear of your cat’s throat or use a pill popper.
- No known contraindications
- The safety of this product has not been established in pregnant or lactating animals
- May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein
- Store below 30⁰C
- Protect from light and heat
- May be refrigerated