Antinol Rapid for Cats is a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support for your cat’s joint health and general wellbeing. Antinol Rapid for Cats contains EAB-277, a patented blend of two proprietary marine lipid concentrates chosen for their unique nutrient synergy. EAB-277 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3 fatty acids in highly bioavailable form, as well as other vital and rare free fatty acids, nutrients and antioxidants.
- Designed to support joint health and mobility
- Natural anti inflammatory that supports healthy cartilage
- Contains full spectrum of Omega 3’s in highly bioavailable form
- Antinol Rapid can be used in conjunction with pain medication
- For oral administration to cats once daily
- Made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources
Antinol Rapid for Cats is recommended as a daily nutritional supplement for:
- Enhanced joint health and comfort – support for healthy cartilage
- When there is an inability to use traditional non steroidal anti inflammatory medications (NSAIDs)
- Safe for long-term daily use and no known contraindications*
- Beneficial skin and coat support
*The safety of this product has not been established in pregnant or lactating animals. May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein.
EAB-227 Patented Formulation
Antinol Rapid For Cats contains 50mg patented marine lipid extract EAB-277 (30mg Perna canaliculus lipid fractions, 20mg Euphausia superba). EAB-277 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3’s in highly bioavailable form as well as other vital and rare polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and antioxidants.
Natural Product – Made in NZ
Antinol Rapid is a 100% natural product that is made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources. Antinol Rapid contains no synthetic preservatives or fillers and are not bleached. Due to natural variations in the product fatty acid crystals may appear in the capsules that look like cloudy sediment; this is normal and does not affect the integrity or performance of the product.
Directions For Use
Loading Dose: A loading dose of 2 capsules per day (one at breakfast and one at dinner) is recommended for the first 2 weeks of giving Antinol Rapid for Cats.
Maintenance Dose: After the first 2 weeks of giving Antinol Rapid for Cats, it is recommended to reduce the dose to 1 capsule per day, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.
Give the soft gel capsules to your cat orally:
- Place whole capsule with your cat’s food, or
- Hide the capsule inside your cat’s favourite food or pill pocket, or
- Soften the capsule in warm water and pierce it to carefully let out the liquid inside – then mix with your cat’s food, or
- Manually place at the rear of your cat’s throat or use a pill popper.
- No known contraindications
- The safety of this product has not been established in pregnant or lactating animals
- May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein
- Store below 30 degrees C.
- Protect from direct sunlight and heat.
- May be stored in the refrigerator.
- The manufacturer has recommended that Antinol Rapid is best stored in the fridge during summer months.
Shipping & Returns
Antinol Rapid is a soft gel capsule and is very sensitive to direct sunlight and direct heat. If left in direct sunlight the capsules may melt and stick together. When ordering Antinol Rapid in summer months please ensure the delivery address has someone able to accept the delivery and take it inside (e.g. home if you will be there, a work address or a friend's address). We also strongly recommend selecting Express Post as the delivery method to minimise the time in transit to your location.
Due to the storage requirements and the potential for damage during transport, Antinol Rapid is a non-returnable product.
***Antinol Rapid Cat 30 capsules has been discontinued***
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works well for my limping cat-no limp after taking Antinol continuously now for some years
I'm more than happy with this product, it's definitely improved my cat's mobility.
However I did have questions about it as it was in different packaging - I addressed these questions both in the "live chat " and subsequently via email, and am extremely disappointed that I haven't had an answer to either.
Terrific fast service, but customer service could be improved !
Antinol Rapid has really improved my 15 yr old cat's jumping agility & coat condition.
Not enough time to comment yet as I have only been using it for a short time
A great product, our 11 year old kitty has no problems eating it when we mix it with her food.
We have noticed a great improvement in her movement, she is running up and down the stairs and chasing our other 2 kitty's around.
Can highly recommend.
Antinol has made such a difference to our ageing cat. She has regained ease and confidence in moving around and up and down stairs, and her coat is thick and glossy.
He’s less stiff during jumping and walking visibly after starting Antonio for a few weeks. The capsules are small enough to administer easily. Wish they come in bigger packs though as in the end it’s something we use everyday.
I don't know if these pills help my 18 year old cat. He gets them on advice from my Vet. At his age he needs all the help he can get (the cat, not the Vet:). Petchemist online purchase was very efficient, pills arriving in just a day or two. I've rated 5 stars for company performance.
An excellent product, all natural. Has put a spring back into our 11 year old kitty.