Antinol Rapid for Cats is a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support for your cat’s joint health and general wellbeing. Antinol Rapid for Cats contains EAB-227, a patented blend of two proprietary marine lipid concentrates chosen for their unique nutrient synergy. EAB-227 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3 fatty acids in highly bioavailable form, as well as other vital and rare free fatty acids, nutrients and antioxidants.
- Designed to support joint health and mobility
- Natural anti inflammatory that supports healthy cartilage
- Contains full spectrum of Omega 3’s in highly bioavailable form
- Antinol Rapid can be used in conjunction with pain medication
- For oral administration to cats once daily
- Made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources
Antinol Rapid for Cats is recommended as a daily nutritional supplement for:
- Enhanced joint health and comfort – support for healthy cartilage
- When there is an inability to use traditional non steroidal anti inflammatory medications (NSAIDs)
- Safe for long-term daily use and no known contraindications*
- Beneficial skin and coat support
*The safety of this product has not been established in pregnant or lactating animals. May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein.
EAB-227 Patented Formulation
Antinol Rapid For Cats contains 50mg patented marine lipid extract EAB-227 (30mg Perna canaliculus lipid fractions, 20mg Euphausia superba). EAB-227 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3’s in highly bioavailable form as well as other vital and rare polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and antioxidants.
Natural Product – Made in NZ
Antinol Rapid is a 100% natural product that is made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources. Antinol Rapid contains no synthetic preservatives or fillers and are not bleached. Due to natural variations in the product fatty acid crystals may appear in the capsules that look like cloudy sediment; this is normal and does not affect the integrity or performance of the product.
Directions For Use
Loading Dose: A loading dose of 2 capsules per day (one at breakfast and one at dinner) is recommended for the first 2 weeks of giving Antinol Rapid for Cats.
Maintenance Dose: After the first 2 weeks of giving Antinol Rapid for Cats, it is recommended to reduce the dose to 1 capsule per day, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.
Give the soft gel capsules to your cat orally:
- Place whole capsule with your cat’s food, or
- Hide the capsule inside your cat’s favourite food or pill pocket, or
- Soften the capsule in warm water and pierce it to carefully let out the liquid inside – then mix with your cat’s food, or
- Manually place at the rear of your cat’s throat or use a pill popper.
- No known contraindications
- The safety of this product has not been established in pregnant or lactating animals
- May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein
- Store below 30 degrees C.
- Protect from direct sunlight and heat.
- May be stored in the refrigerator.
- The manufacturer has recommended that Antinol Rapid is best stored in the fridge during summer months.
Shipping & Returns
Antinol Rapid is a soft gel capsule and is very sensitive to direct sunlight and direct heat. If left in direct sunlight the capsules may melt and stick together. When ordering Antinol Rapid in summer months please ensure the delivery address has someone able to accept the delivery and take it inside (e.g. home if you will be there, a work address or a friend's address). We also strongly recommend selecting Express Post as the delivery method to minimise the time in transit to your location.
Due to the storage requirements and the potential for damage during transport, Antinol Rapid is a non-returnable product.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My vet recommended this after we discovered that my beautiful DMH black smoke girl has hip dysplasia in both hips that they've deemed inoperable. We played around with the dosage a bit to find the best solution for her and now dose 1 capsule then 2 capsules on alternate days. To say that she's a different cat since taking Antinol Rapid is an understatement. Totally recommend :)
Kitty was happy to eat it and inflammation decreased.
Only problem is that when I took him to the vet and told the vet that anti inflammatory drugs are not needed, he still gave him an anti inflammatory injection and charged me $30. Vets know how to charge. I had to take him to the vet because I wanted him to get antibiotics and I can't buy it online and vets don't ever give you a prescription. If only we can buy antibiotics online without a prescription....
My cat is overweight and was limping badly-now been on Antinol for several months and does not limp at all now-only lost a little weight!
I am very happy with Pet Chemist service and delivery. For the last 2 years, I have been using Antinol for Dogs for my 7kg, 12 year old cat Reza in the winter months when develops a limp. He had been x-rayed to confirm the diagnosis of arthritis in one leg. The Vet he had then, suggested I consider Antinol after other treatments had not been successful in effect or delivery. I researched as much as I could and then had to purchase it online. I chose The Pet Chemist. After about 3 weeks, the limp improved and is not noticeable while I continue his daily Antinol capsule. Our current Vet said his recent yearly blood test results were good so I feel reassured in using this medication. I am about to start the new Antinol for Cats and I am expecting it will be no less effective.
Found quite a great improvement in my 12 year old Ragdoll that has arthritis. Will continue to get it for him. Great product. Thanks.