Antinol Rapid contains a patented marine lipid extract EAB-227, which is a potent blend of two marine lipid concentrates designed to support joint health. EAB-227 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3’s in a highly bioavailable form.
- Designed to support joint health and mobility
- Natural anti inflammatory
- Contains all known Omega 3’s in highly a bioavailable form
- Antinol can be used in conjunction with pain medication
- For oral administration to dogs once daily
- Made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources
Active ingredient: 50mg patented marine lipid extract EAB-227 (30mg Perna canaliculus lipid fractions, 20mg Euphausia superba). EAB-227 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3’s in a highly bioavailable form as well as other vital and rare polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and antioxidants.
Natural Product – Made in NZ
Antinol Rapid is a 100% natural product that is made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources. Antinol Rapid contains no synthetic preservatives or fillers and are not bleached. Due to natural variations in the product fatty acid crystals may appear in the capsules that look like cloudy sediment; this is normal and does not affect the integrity or performance of the product.
Directions For Use
Maintenance Dose: Antinol Rapid soft gel capsules should be given orally to dogs once daily at the below recommended maintenance dose, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.
Loading Dose: a loading dose of double the maintenance dose is recommended for the first two weeks of giving Antinol Rapid, or if recommencing after a break of 5 days.
|Dog Weight||Up to 22kg||Over 22kg|
|Loading Dose||2-4 caps daily||4 caps daily|
|Maintenance Dose||1-2 caps daily||2 caps daily|
- No known contraindications
- The safety of this product has not been established in pregnant or lactating animals
- May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein