Bravecto Cat Spot-on Blue 2.8-6.25kg (2 x 3 months)
Bravecto Cat Spot-on Blue for medium cats weighing between 2.8kg and 6.25kg is a spot-on treatment that protects your cat for up to 3 months against fleas and deadly paralysis ticks. Each two dose pack contains 2 x tubes of treatment - protecting your cat for a total of up to 6 months.
- One dose provides up to 3 months protection against fleas and paralysis ticks.
- Each two dose pack contains 2 x tubes of treatment - 6 months of protection against fleas and paralysis ticks (one every 3 months).
- Treats and prevents flea infestations for 6 months - using 2 tubes (one every 3 months).
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas.
- The "TWIST´N´USE" tube makes it quick and easy to apply.
- Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs.
How to use Bravecto Spot-on
- Remove Bravecto from its child safe packaging
- Hold the tube straight up and give the tube on twist to break the seal - do not remove the cap as it does not come off
- Ensure the animal's back is horizontal, part the hair carefully, and apply directly to the skin.
- Apply to the base of the skull to ensure the wet product cannot be licked. For cats under 6.25kg, apply in one spot. For large cats over 6.25, apply in two spots.
- Bravecto Spot-on can be used on kittens from 11 weeks of age, weighing at least 1.2kg.
- Tested as safe for use on pregnant and lactating females.
- Daily tick searches are highly recommended for cats in tick paralysis areas, even if prevention has been used.
- Bravecto Spot-on should not be used in kittens less than 11 weeks of age or weighing less than 1.2kg.
- You should wait until the application area is dry before touching the area.
- In multiple cat households, it is recommended to keep the cats separated until the treatment has dried, to prevent licking the treatment.