Bravecto Orange for small dogs weighing between 4.5kg and 10kg is a tasty chew that protects your dog for 3 months against fleas, 4 months against deadly paralysis ticks and 8 weeks against brown dog ticks.
- Treats and prevents flea infestations for 3 months - rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Treats and controls paralysis ticks for 4 months
- Treats and controls brown dog ticks for 8 weeks
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas
- Treatment and control of demodicosis (demodectic mange) caused by Demodex spp. mite infestations for up to 3 months
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei) infestations for up to 1 month
- Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes synotis) infestations for up to 1 month
- Easy to administer chewable that is not affected by bathing or swimming
Bravecto is an easy-to-administer, tasty chewable tablet that is not affected by bathing or swimming. Administer Bravecto at or around the time of feeding - it can also be given with food.
Bravecto provides effective control of fleas within 8 hours of administration and effective control of pre-existing paralysis tick infestations within 24 hours. Bravecto maintains persistent efficacy against flea re-infestations for 3 months after administration.
The flea life cycle can be broken by the rapid onset of action and the long-lasting efficacy against adult fleas on the dog. Newly emerged adult fleas on a dog are killed before viable eggs are produced.
Bravecto is safe for puppies from 8 weeks of age that weigh 2kg or more, as well as pregnant and lactating females. Daily tick searches are highly recommended for dogs in tick paralysis areas, even if prevention has been used.
Bravecto should not be used in puppies less than 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2kg.
For more information, please see the Bravecto Product Label.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Seems straight forward so far. Tablet was a bit big but broke it into pieces