Bravecto Spot-on Green 10-20kg Medium Dogs (6 months)
Bravecto Spot-on Green for medium dogs weighing between 10kg and 20kg is a spot-on treatment that protects your dog for 6 months against fleas, 6 months against deadly paralysis ticks and 12 weeks against brown dog ticks.
- A single treatment gives cover against fleas and paralysis ticks for 6 months
- Treats and prevents flea infestations for 6 months
- Treats and controls paralysis ticks for 6 months
- Treats and controls brown dog ticks for 12 weeks
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas
- The "TWIST´N´USE" tube makes it quick and easy to apply
- Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs
How to use Bravecto Spot-on
- Remove Bravecto from its child safe packaging
- Hold the tube straight up and give the tube on twist to break the seal - do not remove the cap as it does not come off
- Ensure the animal's back is horizontal, part the hair carefully, and apply directly to the skin.
- For very small dogs, apply in two spots, for medium sized dogs apply in three spots, for large and very large dogs, apply in four spots.
For dogs above 56kg body weight, use a combination of two pipettes that most closely matches the body weight.
- Bravecto Spot-on is safe for puppies from 8 weeks of age that weigh 2kg or more, as well as pregnant and lactating females.
- Daily tick searches are highly recommended for dogs in tick paralysis areas, even if prevention has been used.
- Bravecto Spot-on should not be used in puppies less than 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2kg.
- You should wait until the application area is dry before touching the area.
- While the product should dry quickly it is not recommended to wash or allow the dog to become immersed or swim in water within 3 days after treatment.