Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Cat with Chicken is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence (cause of feline lower urinary tract disease, FLUTD) in adult cats. This dietetic pet food has urine acidifying properties and contains a moderate level of magnesium.
How It Works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
How It Helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
The amounts listed below are a starting point only as individual needs of each cat varies. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight. It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before feeding this food.
|Body Weight(kg)||Pouches 85g|
|2||1 2/3 - 2 1/3|
|3||2 1/4 - 3|
|4||2 3/4 - 3 3/4|
|5||3 1/3 - 4 1/2|
|6||3 3/4 - 5 1/4|
|7 +||2/3 per kg|
Chicken (22%), pork, pea protein, wheat flour, maize starch, salmon, various sugars, digest, cellulose, dried whole egg, minerals, dried pork protein, fish oil, sunflower oil, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
Protein 8.8%, Fat content 3.9%, Crude fibre 0.46%, Crude ash 1.2%, Moisture 80.0%, Calcium 0.15%, Phosphorus 0.13%, Sodium 0.08%, Potassium 0.16%, Magnesium 0.01%, Chlorides 0.19%, Sulphur 0.16%.