Dietary indiscretion, food allergies, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your cat's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your cat to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet I/D clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's digestive health. In fact, I/D is clinically proven nutrition that helps improve digestion & stool quality.
How It Helps
- Replaces lost nutrients
- Ensures easy nutritent absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens
How It Works
- Highly digestible
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill'sPrescription Diet I/D Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Hill's Prescription Dietfoods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.