Petz Park Stress + Anxiety Powder Supplement For Dogs is a non-drowsy calming supplement for dogs designed to help them feel more comfortable, focussed and relaxed. Add this grain free powder in your dog's food for a calmer and more attentive pooch. This product contains L-tryptophan, Vitamin B1 and Hemp powder, and also uses plants and herbs such as Valerian Root, Withania Somnifera and Chamomile which are known to balance hormones and emotional levels in dogs. This product may help relieve stress conditions such as hyperactivity, fear and separation anxiety.
- Contains L-tryptophan, Vitamin B1 and Hemp powder
- Also uses plants and herbs such as Valerian Root, Withania Somnifera and Chamomile
- Takes effect approximately 30 minutes after feeding
- Made in Australia from locally sourced ingredients
- Easy-to-give supplement powder - mix with wet or dry food
- Suitable for dogs of all breeds, ages, and sizes
List of ingredients: Hemp Powder, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Chamomile Extract, Withania Somnifera Extract, Magnesium, Valerian Root Extract, Passion Flower Extract, L-Tryptophan, Ginger Root Powder, Dextrose, Fumed Silica, Roast Beef Flavour, Natural Woodsmoke.
Active ingredients per scoop:
|Active Ingredients per scoop||Amount|
|Withania Somnifera Extract||225mg|
|Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)||130mg|
|Valerian Root Extract||60mg|
|Passion Flower Extract||50mg|
|Ginger Root Powder||30mg|
Directions For Use
- Mix recommended dosage (see chart below) in wet or dry food daily.
- 1 heaped scoop (including in packet) holds approximately 2 grams.
- Takes effect approximately 30 minutes after feeding.
- For separation anxiety feed 30 minutes before leaving.
- General anxiety feed with morning meal.
Dosage and administration:
|Dog's Weight||Dosage Levels|
|0-11kgs||1/2 scoop daily|
|11-27kgs||1 scoop daily|
|27-36kgs||2 scoops daily|
|Over 36kgs||3 scoops daily|
How long will a pouch last at the maintenance level?
|Dog's Weight||45 Scoops - 90g||90 Scoops - 180g||180 Scoops|
|0-11kgs||13 weeks||26 weeks||52 weeks|
|11-27kgs||6 weeks||13 weeks||26 weeks|
|27-36kgs||3 weeks||6 weeks||12 weeks|
|Over 36kgs||2 weeks||4 weeks||8 weeks|
- No known contraindications.
- The safety of this product has not been established in pregnant or lactating animals.
- Store below 30 degrees C.
- Protect from direct sunlight and heat.