Revolution Brown + Canex for small dogs weighing between 5kg and 10kg is an easy to use, monthly spot-on treatment that protects your dog from fleas, heartworm, major intestinal worms and ear mites. Canex is a multi spectrum chewable intestinal wormer for dogs that treats and controls hookworm, roundworm, whipworm and tapeworm.
- Protects against heartworm when used monthly
- Kills fleas and prevents re-infestation for a month
- Canex treats and controls major intestinal worms, including hookworm, roundworm, whipworm and tapeworm
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Easy to administer spot-on treatment
Recommendations for use:
- Treatment, control and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides spp.) infestations and the control of flea allergy dermatitis in dogs.
- Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis in dogs.
- Treatment and control of ear mites (O. cynotis) in dogs.
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (S. scabiei) in dogs.
- Treatment of biting lice (Trichodectes canis) and sucking lice (Linognathus setosus) in dogs.
- Revolution is a convenient, low-volume, once-a-month application.
- Revolution is approved for use in pregnancy, lactating and breeding dogs.
- Revolution treats multiple parasites in a single treatment, including 3 stages of the flea life cycle (adults, eggs and larvae).
- Revolution is waterproof after two hours.
- Revolution Dog + Canex provides comprehensive parasite coverage against fleas, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mange, biting & sucking lice as well as intestinal worms (roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm).
- Treatment schedule – treat monthly with Revolution & 3-monthly with Canex.
Dosage and Administration
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your cat or dog's shoulder blades. Two hours later, your pet will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae), heartworm, and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your pet's food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
In the event you bathe your pet two hours after applying Revolution, rest assured knowing Revolution will be unaffected, remaining completely effective.
- Hold tube upright
- Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open
- Part the hair at the base of your cat or dog's neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into the tube
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied
Relax for a month knowing your pet is protected!