Royal Canin Canine Anallergenic dry food is formulated to assist in the management of severe adverse food reactions in dogs. The Anallergenic diet includes hydrolised protein sources and carefully selected carbohydrates to reduce skin and digestive reactions.
- Oligopeptides: The protein is broken into smaller pieces (with a very low molecular weight) to reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
- Allergen restriction: Manufactured in a strictly controlled production process to minimise contamination.
- Skin barrrier: Supports the barrier function of the skin with a patented complex (of five special nutrients).
- Antioxidant complex: The patented antioxidant complex helps fight free radicals, maintain healthy DNA and promotes a healthy immune system.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Food intolerances
- Food elimination trials
- Food allergies with dermological and/or gastro intestinal signs
- Inflammatory bowel disease
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation and growth
- Pancreatitis or hyperlipidaemia
Composition: maize starch, feather hydrolysate with low molecular weight (source of L amino acids and oligopeptides), copra oil, soya oil, minerals, vegetable fibres, chicory pulp, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fish oil, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids esterified with citric acid, animal fat, marigold extract (source of lutein. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 30600 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 42 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 55 mg, E6 (Zinc): 198 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 18% - Fat content: 16.5% - Crude ash: 8.8% - Crude fibres: 2.2% - Essential fatty acids: 41.8 g/kg.