Royal Canin Canine Dental Small Dog is a dry food for small breed dogs (under 10kg) with dental concerns or a tendency for dental problems. The Canine Dental diet also helps to maintain healthy bones and joints, as well as maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Brushing effect: The biscuit's (or kibble) size, shape and texture produce a mechanical brushing effect on teeth, helping to remove plaque and tartar when chewed.
- Tartar control: Effectively helps reduce tartar through the inclusion of a specific nutrient that effectively reduces plaque deposits.
- Bone and joint health: Helps maintain healthy bones and joints by the inclusion of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine.
- Healthy digestion: Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp and FOS) with specific minerals to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Daily oral hygiene in dogs under 10kg
- Limits the development of dental plaque and tartar
- Helps fight bad breath
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Puppies under 6 months
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
Composition: rice, maize, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, maize gluten, wheat gluten*, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, green tea extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 27300 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 203 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 25% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 5.4% - Crude fibres: 4.5%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.