Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal Low Fat
Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat dry food is a complete diet for the nutritional management of dogs that require a very low fat, highly digestible diet.
- Healthy digestion: Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp and FOS) with specific minerals.
- Low fat: A low fat content improves digestive function in dogs with conditions such as pancreatitis.
- Low fibre: A low level of fibre helps to ensure optimal nutrient absorption.
- Antioxidant complex: The patented exlclusive antioxidant complex helps fight free radicals, maintain healthy DNA and promotes a healthy immune system.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Lymphangiectasia – exudative enteropathy
- Bacterial overgrowth
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
Not recommended for (contraindications):
Composition: rice, dehydrated poultry meat, wheat, barley, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, yeasts, animal fats, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, fish oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 11700 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 43 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 57 mg, E6 (Zinc): 186 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 22% - Fat content: 7% - Crude ash: 6.6% - Crude fibres: 1.7% - Per kg: Essential fatty acids: 14 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 2.5 g.