Royal Canin Canine Hypoallergenic dry food is formulated to reduce ingredient intolerances and can be used for dogs with food allergies or intolerances - showing as either skin or digestive symptoms. The diet can also be used as part of a food elimination trial.
- Hydrolysed protein: Hydrolysed proteins are proteins that have been broken down into smaller components to create a diet that is highly digestible and less likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Skin barrier: A patented exclusive complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
- Essential fatty acids: EPA/DHA Fatty acids to help maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy skin.
- Healthy digestion: Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp and FOS) with specific minerals.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Food elimination trials
- Food allergy
- Food intolerance
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Bacterial growth
- Excorine pancreatic insufficiency
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- History of pancreatitis
Composition: rice, hydrolysed soya protein isolate, animal fats, minerals, hydrolysed poultry liver, beet pulp, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fish oil, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 24800 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 202 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 21% - Fat content: 19% - Crude ash: 8.4% - Crude fibres: 1% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 3.4 g - Essential fatty acids: 47 g.