Royal Canin Canine Mobility C2P+ dry food is a complete diet for dogs to help support canine osteoarthritis.
- Joint support: Formulated with the innovative C2P+ Joint Complex comprising tumeric extract, hydrolysed collagen and green tea polyphenols, nutrients known to support joint health and mobility.
- Scientifically proven: The active ingredients incorporated into the exclusive C2P+ joint complex have been shown to improve dogs' mobility and quality of life.
- Palatability: An enhanced palatability encourages consumption of vital nutrients to assist with the daily management of the clinical signs of osteoarthritis.
- Moderate calorie: Moderate calorie content to help maintain an ideal body weight. Excessive weight can add further strain to already stressed joints.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Helps maintain mobility in dogs
- Helps support the joints after orthopaedic surgery or trauma
Not recommended for (contra-indications):
- Puppies under 8 months
Composition: maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, rice, animal fats, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, maize gluten, fish oil, beet pulp, wheat gluten*, hydrolysed collagen (1.5%), minerals, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg) : Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 15500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 154 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: green tea extract (source of polyphenols): 3.1 g, turmeric extract (Curcuma Longa L.): 1.6 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS : Protein: 25% - Fat content: 12% - Crude ash: 5.8% - Crude fibres: 3.9%. * L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high digestibility.