Royal Canin Canine Skin Support
Royal Canin Canine Skin Support dry food is a complete diet for dogs to help improve the skin's natural defences and promote healing. It can be used in cases of atopic dermatitis, flea bite allergy dermatosis and excessive loss of hair.
- Skin support: A patented complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
- Essential fatty acids: EPA/DHA Essential Fatty acids, EPA & DHA, help maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy skin.
- Skin barrier: A patented complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
- Antioxidant complex: The patented antioxidant complex helps fight free radicals, maintain healthy DNA and promotes a healthy immune system.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
As soon as the first signs of skin disease appear, the diet should be prescribed for a 2-month period to obtain visible results. For chronic disease, this dermatological diet can be maintained for the dog's entire lifetime. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
Recommended for (indications):
- Atopic dermatitis
- Flea bite allergic dermatitis
- Healing e.g. from burns
- Otitis Externa
- Dermal function maintenance (dermatosis and hair loss)
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- History of pancreatitis
Composition: rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, beet pulp, soya oil, borage oil, aloe vera extract, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 203 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 23% - Fat content: 15% - Crude ash: 8.4% - Crude fibres: 3.4% - Essential fatty acids: 3.68% including EPA/DHA: 0.6%.