Royal Canin Canine Weight Control dry food is formulated to stabilise your dog's weight after they have reached target weight (ideally done through a weight loss program using the Obesity Management diet). Weight Control is designed for dogs that are prone to being overweight (neutered dogs and certain breeds) and should be used for your dog's lifetime.
- Lean body mass:Helps combat excess weight gain through a high protein content and L-carnitine.
- Moderate calorie:Reduced calorie content helps limit weight gain and maintain ideal body wieght.
- Bone and joint health:Helps maintain healthy bones and joints by the inclusion of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine.
- Antioxidant complex:The patented antioxidant complex helps fight free radicals, maintain healthy DNA and promotes a healthy immune system.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Weight maintenance (Obesity stage 2) following a weight loss programme (Obesity stage 1)
- Dogs that are prone to obesity
- Hyperlipidaemia linked to overweight
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Chronic diseases that require an increased energy intake
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, barley, maize flour, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, minerals, yeasts, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 17600 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 34 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3 mg, E4 (Copper): 4 mg, E5 (Manganese): 44 mg, E6 (Zinc): 147 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 30% - Fat content: 10% - Crude ash: 6.3% - Crude fibres: 6.7%.