Royal Canin Feline Hypoallergenic dry food is formulated to help reduce ingredient intolerances and can be used for cats with food allergies or intolerances - showing as either skin or digestive symptoms. The diet can also be used as part of a food elimination trial.
- Hydrolysed proteins:Hydrolysed proteins are proteins that have been broken down into smaller components to create a diet that is highly digestible and less likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Skin barrier:A patented complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
- Essential fatty acids: EPA/DHA Essential Fatty acids, EPA & DHA, help maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy skin.
- Healthy digestion:Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp and FOS) with specific minerals.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Food elimination trials
- Food allergy
- Food intolerance
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Bacterial growth
- Constipation (non-responsive to dietary fibre)
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- There are no contraindications for this product
Composition: Rice, hydrolysed soya protein isolate, animal fats, vegetable fibres, minerals, hydrolysed poultry liver, soya oil, beet pulp, fish oil, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES: Vitamin A: 25300IU, Vitamin D3: 800IU, E1 (Iron): 41mg, E2 (Iodine): 3mg, E4 (Copper): 10mg, E5 (Manganese): 55mg, E6 (Zinc): 206mg. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 25.5%, Fat Content: 20%, Crude Ash: 6.3% - Crude Fibres: 3.6% - Moisture: 5.5%-Omega 3 essential fatty acids: 0.83% and Omega 6 essential fatty acids: 4.74%