Royal Canin Feline Obesity Management wet food is diet formulated to reduce body weight (weight loss) in adult overweight cats.
- Reduced energy intake: Decreases the energy intake 50-70% compared to the same volume of a standard wet food.
- High protein:High in protein content to help combat excess weight gain and ensures a slow release of glucose into the bloodstream.
- Low starch: Reduced starch level results in lower blood glucose levels after eating.
- Bone and joint health:Helps maintain healthy bones and joints by the inclusion of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine, which is especially important in obese pets with higher joint stress.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Diabetes Mellitus (Type II)
Not recommended for (contraindications):
Composition: Pig meats, poultry meats, rice flour, egg white dried, cellulose, minerals (including chelated minerals),taurine, gelling agent, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS), L-carnitine, hydrolysed crustacean (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin), marigold meal (source of lutein),vitamins. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 190 IU, E1 (Iron): 6.4 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 1.7 mg, E5 (Manganese): 2 mg, E6 (Zinc): 20 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 2 g, Calcium sulphate: 1.2 g. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 7.5% - Fat content: 2% - Crude ash: 1.9% - Crude fibres: 1.5% - Moisture: 84% - Metabolisable energy: 541 kcal/kg.