Royal Canin Feline Obesity Management dry food is diet formulated to reduce body weight (weight loss) in adult overweight cats.
- High protein:High in protein content to help combat excess weight gain and ensures a slow release of glucose into the bloodstream.
- Nutritionally balanced:Enriched with nutrients, minerals and vitamins to avoid nutritional deficiencies when calorie intake is restricted.
- Bone and joint health:Helps maintain healthy bones and joints by the inclusion of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine, which is especially important in obese pets with higher joint stress.
- Healthy skin and coat:Includes a precise level of essential fatty acids (Omega-3 & Omega-6) for healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- S/O Index:Formulated to help prevent particular urinary crystals (struvite & oxalate crystals).
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
Not recommended for (contraindications):
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, wheat, wheat gluten*, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 39 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 3 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 152 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 42% - Fat content: 10% - Crude ash: 8% - Crude fibres: 6.4% - Per kg: Metabolisable energy: 3559 kcal - Omega 6 fatty acids: 22.2 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 4.3 g. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.