Royal Canin Feline Renal Select dry food is a complete diet for adult cats formulated to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- Support renal function: In the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- Reduces renal workload:An adapted content of high quality protein helps reduce kidney workload.
- Reduce oxalate stone formation: Shown to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevention of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):
Composition: animal fats, rice, precooked wheat flour, dehydrated pork protein*, wheat flour, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, wheat gluten*, hydrolysed animal proteins, dehydrated fish, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 20800 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 44 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 14 mg, E5 (Manganese): 58 mg, E6 (Zinc): 173 mg Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 24.5% - Fat content: 21.5% - Crude ash: 6.4% - Crude fiber: 4.6% - Calcium: 0.7% - Phosphorus: 0.41% - Potassium: 0.9% - Sodium: 0.45% - Magnesium: 0.08% - Chloride: 0.91% - Sulphur: 0.4% - Vitamin D (total): 800 IU/kg - Hydroxyproline: 0.42% - Essential fatty acids: 3.53% - EPA and DHA: 0.41%. Urine alkalinising substances: Potassium citrate - Calcium carbonate. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.