Royal Canin Feline Sensitivity Control (Chicken & Rice) is a highly digestible diet formulated for cats with digestive sensitivities and ingredients intolerances.
- Selected protein:A limited number of protein sources have been selected for this diet to help reduce the risk of food allergies.
- Skin barrier:A patented complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
- Essential Fatty Acids: EPA/DHA Essential Fatty acids, EPA & DHA, help maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy skin.
- Healthy digestion:Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (FOS) with specific minerals.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Food hypersensitivity with dermatological and/or gastrointestinal signs
- Food intolerance (including lactose intolerance)
- Acute or chronic diarrhoea in adult cats
Not recommended for (contraindications):
Composition: chicken meat, chicken liver, rice, cellulose, sunflower oil, fish oil, minerals, taurine, fructo-oligo-saccharides (FOS), DL-methionine, marigold meal (rich in lutein), trace elements, vitamins. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 334 IU, E1 (Iron): 35 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 3.8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 4 mg, E6 (Zinc): 38 mg - ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 7.2% - Fat content: 6.5% - Crude ash: 1.5% - Crude fibres: 1% -