Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat canned wet food is a complete diet for the nutritional management of dogs that require a very low fat, highly digestible diet.
- Healthy digestion: Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp and FOS) with specific minerals.
- Low fat: A low fat content improves digestive function in dogs with conditions such as pancreatitis.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Lymphangiectasia – exudative enteropathy
- Bacterial overgrowth
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
Not recommended for (contraindications):
Composition: Pork liver, pork meats, corn, rice, minerals, cellulose, sugar beet pulp, taurine, yeast hydrolysate (source of Mannan-Oligo-Saccharides), fish oil, marigold meal (rich in lutein), trace elements (including chelated trace elements), vitamins. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 200 IU, E1 (Iron): 8 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.15 mg, E4 (Copper): 1 mg, E5 (Manganese): 2.5 mg, E6 (Zinc): 24 mg. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 7.5% - Fat content: 1.7% - Crude ash: 1.5% - Crude fibres: 1.7% - Moisture: 74% - Essential fatty acids: 0.3% including Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA): 0.03%.