Ilium Ear Drops is recommended for the treatment of ear mites, as well as bacterial and fungal ear infections in cats and dogs. Ilium Ear Drops is also useful for cleaning moist, waxy and smelly ears.
- Effective ear cleaner for dogs and cats
- Formulated to remove necrotic tissue, debris and wax
- Active against ear mites, as well as bacterial and fungal infections
- Can safely clean moist, waxy and smelly ears
- Useful treatment for minor bacterial and yeast infections
- Easy-to-use plastic bottle with nozzle tip
Manufacturer: Troy Laboratories.
The combination of dichlorophen, pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide is antifungal, antimicrobial, anticoccidiositic and antiparasitic. The synergistic combination of pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide is particularly effective where ear mites (Otodectes cynotis) are the underlying cause. Lignocaine hydrochloride has a local anaesthetic effect.
Directions for Use
Administer 4-8 drops in the ear twice daily for 4-7 days.