Royal Canin Feline Renal wet food is a complete dietetic feed for adult cats formulated to support renal (kidney) function and reduce oxalate stone formation.
- Support renal function: In the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- Reduces renal workload:An adapted content of high quality protein helps reduce kidney workload.
- Reduce oxalate stone formation: Shown to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommeded for (indications):
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevantion of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):
Composition: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken, pork), cereals, fish and fish derivatives (tuna 4%), oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, various sugars. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: vitamin D3: 240 IU, E1 (Iron): 4 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.17 mg, E4 (Copper): 1.3 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1.2 mg, E6 (Zinc): 12 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 0.2 g. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 6.6% - Fat content: 6% - Crude ash: 1% - Crude fiber: 1.2% - Moisture: 80% - Calcium: 0.12% - Phosphorus: 0.08% - Potassium: 0.18% - Sodium: 0.08% - Magnesium: 0.015% - Chloride: 0.13% - Sulphur: 0.13% - Vitamin D (total): 400 IU/Kg - Hydroxyproline: 0.07% - Essential fatty acids: 2.02% - EPA and DHA: 0.13%.