Royal Canin Feline Satiety Weight Management dry food is formulated to help reduce your cat's hunger. Satiety enables your cat to receive a 32% larger portion than your average high-fibre weight loss diet. This is achieved through a combination of high protein and a special blend of fibres.
- Reduces hunger:A special blend of fibres increases the volume of the stomach contents and promotes satiety by reducing the spontaneous consumption of food.
- High protein:A high protein content (111g/1000kcal ME) helps maintain muscle mass during a weight loss program.
- Nutritionally balanced:Enriched with nutrients (in particular, protein, minerals and vitamins) to compensate for the effect of energy restriction during a weight loss program.
- Essential fatty acids: EPA/DHA Essential Fatty acids (omega 3 and omega 6) and trace elements (CU, Zn) support healthy skin and coat.
- S/O Index:Formulated to help prevent particular urinary crystals (struvite & oxalate crystals).
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Being overweight
- Diabetes mellitus
- Weight management
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation and growth
- Chronic disease requiring an increased energy intake
Composition: dehydrated poultry meat, vegetable fibres, tapioca, wheat gluten*, maize gluten, wheat flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25200 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 37 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 4 mg, E5 (Manganese): 48 mg, E6 (Zinc): 143 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 34% - Fat content: 9% - Crude ash: 8.8% - Crude fibres: 13.9% - Per kg: Metabolisable energy: 3066 kcal - Omega 6 fatty acids: 18.4 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 3.9 g. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.