Royal Canin Canine Sensitivity Control dry food is a highly digestible diet formulated for dogs with digestive sensitivities and ingredients intolerances. Highly digestible protein and carbohydrate sources (chicken and rice) have been selected to reduce the likelihood of allergic reaction.
- Selected protein: A limited number of protein sources have been selected for this diet to help reduce the risk of food allergies.
- Skin barrier: A patented complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
This pet food is a veterinary diet. You should seek the advice of your veterinarian before feeding this diet to your pet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Food elimination trial
- Food hypersenstivity with dermatological and/or gastro intestinal signs
- Food intolerance (e.g. gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance)
- Atopic dermatitis
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea in puppies and adult dogs
- Chronic idiopathic colitis
Not recommended for (contraindications):
Composition: Chicken meats, chicken liver, rice, fish oil, sunflower oil, cellulose, minerals, taurine, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS), marigold meal (rich in lutein), trace elements (including chelated trace elements), vitamins. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 135 IU, E1 (Iron): 14 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.65 mg, E4 (Copper): 4.5 mg, E5 (Manganese): 4.5 mg, E6 (Zinc): 44 mg. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 8.5% - Fat content: 6% - Crude ash: 2% - Crude fibres: 1% - Moisture: 72% - Essential fatty acids: 2.1% - EPA/DHA: 0.28%.