Aloveen Shampoo and Aloveen Intensive Conditioner can be used on any dog or cat that enjoys a moisturising, lightly fragranced shampoo, and helps those who suffer from dry and itchy skin. The Aloveen range can be used at any age on dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.
Aloveen Intensive Conditioner is the perfect complement to Aloveen Shampoo. It is designed to be left on the coat, however some pet owners may prefer to rinse the conditioner off, which is also fine. It is excellent when used between baths as a grooming aid. Aloveen Intensive Conditioner is:
Some dogs have severe allergies or other skin conditions and will also require medications from their veterinarian. Dermcare Vet strongly encourages you to seek further veterinary advice if you feel that more treatment is required in addition to your Aloveen Shampoo and Aloveen Intensive Conditioner.
Tips for using Aloveen Shampoo and Aloveen Intensive Conditioner:
- Wet the coat thoroughly.
- Apply Aloveen Shampoo to several points and massage in gently. Using a sponge can help with the lathering action.
- Leave on for 5 minutes to allow the soothing properties of oatmeal to take effect.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply Aloveen Intensive Conditioner lightly to the coat at several points to facilitate coverage.
- Massage in thoroughly.
- Can be rinsed lightly or left on the coat.
- Gently dry and brush the coat as normal.