OraVet Extra Small (4.5-11kg) Dental Chews combats bad breath and the formation of plaque and tartar to defend your dog against dental disease with each delicious bite. Each dental chew contains delmopinol to prevent bacteria from adhering to your dog's teeth. The efficacy of this compound has been proven effective in numerous clinical trials.
Delmopinol works to form a preventive barrier that blocks bacteria, and the future formation of plaque and calculus (tartar) that builds up over time. OraVet Chews are the first and only dental hygiene product for dogs that contain delmopinol.
- Large pack contains 28 dental chews, trial pack contains 3 chews
- Softens and scrubs away existing plaque
- Prevents new bacterial attachment
- Defends against new plaque, calculus and bad breath
- Tasty vanilla flavor and chewy texture dogs love
- Each chew is individually wrapped
- Low-calorie formula
- Made for daily use
- This is not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age, pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Do not underdose; give the entire appropriately sized chew to your dog. Do not cut or break as this may present a risk of choking.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My Bichons love these so much. The vet recommended them over other chews available in the supermarket or pet shops. She said the active ingredients and not just the chewing helps. My little white fluffy dogs have bad teeth and we do everything we can and these are truly easy. (And brushing and T/D bites kibble and Plaque off)
Always great service from Pet Chemist , given the covid19 would allow for slower delivery.
These chews have made such a big difference to my dog's teeth. She actually chews on them with her back teeth and her breath is much better. I would definitely purchase again.
Delivered next day & perfect size for toy cavoodle
my dogs love it, I hope it does what it should as they are very expensive
So far so good, early days but I think I see an improvement in her dental hygiene
The dogs love them
terrific product, but very, very expensive that's why I didn't give it 5 stars.