Antinol PSCO-524 (60 gel capsules) has been discontinued by the manufacturer and replaced with Antinol Rapid.
Antinol Rapid contains both PSCO-524 (the active ingredient in Antinol), plus specially extracted krill oil. The nutrient synergy between these two ingredients may provide a greater anti-inflammatory effect than the original Antinol formulation.
Antinol Rapid is available in boxes of 60, 120 and 180 gel capsules. It is also available in a formulation for cats – Antinol Rapid For Cats.
What’s the difference – Antinol vs. Antinol Rapid?
Antinol Rapid contains both PCSO-524 (the ingredient in Antinol) and specially extracted krill oil – the blend together is more powerful and increases the anti-inflammatory effect over Antinol due to the nutrient synergy. Antinol Rapid also has added nutrients and anti-oxidants such as choline and astaxanthin.
- Antinol Rapid contains EAB-227, a new and improved version of Antinol’s PCSO-524
- Antinol Rapid contains both PCSO-524 (the ingredient in Antinol) and specially extracted krill oil
- EAB-227 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3’s in a highly bioavailable form
- A higher bioavailability may make it faster acting and more effective in some dogs
- With added anti-oxidants, it may provide a greater anti-inflammatory effect than regular Antinol
What is Antinol PCSO-524?
Antinol PCSO-524 (60 gel capsules) is a natural joint support product containing PCSO-524, which is designed to help improve mobility and may assist in the relief of arthritic signs in dogs. PCSO-524 is a 100% naturally occurring fatty acid group containing a unique combination of free fatty acids, sterol esters, non polar lipids along with carotenoids. The starting raw material containing this unique oil compound is a scientifically developed, tested and validated stable form of the indigenous New Zealand mollusc, Perna canaliculus, that is then processed using Supercritical CO2 fluid technology with the extracted PCSO-524 active oil compound the final product.
For more information or assistance, please contact us via live chat.